Saturday, November 5, 2011

Expectations of EDB Learning Journey...

I have been engaged in scientific research and science projects since last year. As I have been able to obtain results from my research, I have decided to sign up for cluster B to understand how ideas and findings are brought out of the research labs to the market. Hence, through this learning journey, I wish to be able to know how a small, vague idea develops into a workable products or technologies in the real world. I believe having the knowledge of the process of developing these ideas can provide greater insights and allow me to apply my recent scientific findings better. Experience through interactions with the professionals in the various fields is most definitely invaluable and helpful in future. I am looking forward to this learning journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment